Author Topic: Shotgun Box ingame moderator application  (Read 123 times)

Offline shotgun box

• Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
Shotgun Box ingame moderator application
« on: December 31, 2010, 01:25:20 pm »
Name: Justin
Ingame name: shotgun box
Forums name: shotgun box

Firstly let me tell you alittle about myself , i'm a normal 17 year old guy from the UK, I'm thoughtfull and helpfull and will always go out of my way to help other people in the server and this has given some reputation. Now moparscape, I have lots of and experience playing runescape and moparscape, I started playing runescape when i was about 10 and played for about 3 year achievieng level 103 in real runescape.Which gives me more experiance than other players as i was a member for 3 years, ive been playing on moparscape for about a week now and have become one of the best players on there within a few days, money, skill and reputation wise because of playing real runescape, i have 2 accounts with maxed out cash full dragon (shotgun box hasnt got chest) and dragon claws, though playing with the soulsplit communtiy. somtimes when im bored i try and help out new people by either helping them throughout the game or just giving them advice.i think i would be perfect for the job because i would gladly help people out with any of there issues or problems, and i do froun apon duping.

thanks for taking your time to read my application, justin  ;D

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline z0r str3ngth

• Karma +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Shotgun Box ingame moderator application
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 03:24:12 pm »
you have basically copied untouchable's application.

Plus read the post from the admin in the staff apllication section.

It tells you to copy and paste some questions which you fill in onto your post.

- Z0r str3ngth.

Offline pure own u

• Full
  • Karma +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Shotgun Box ingame moderator application
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 03:10:11 am »
yea that is much copied untouchable's apply but u need read were u going mod admin or something another place