Author Topic: IP BANNED and IP MUTE  (Read 153 times)

Offline try kill me

• Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
IP BANNED and IP MUTE
« on: January 03, 2011, 04:57:15 pm »
Hello soulsplit,

just wanted to highlight this problem to you... me and my brother were team pking up at the east drags pk spot. i was teleblocking then my brother would step in with melee and mage hybrid comboing... people moaned saying we farcasted but the only time farcast was used was for one itemers or on the odd ocassion when people were running would freeze before switching back to melee to try get the k0... quite simply mage melee hybriding. We ran into a fight with Mofte who had initially set his combat lower from 126 so that he could fight... during the fight he was rude and abbussive flameing and moaning about our technique.. then after being teleblocked and out of food he set his combat down to level 3 so that we couldnt attack him. pretty unfair realy if you ask me... surely if you have the powers to reset your combat you have the powers to spawn the gear you've lost. also if your not happy about losing gear. simply dont pk in it... am i right?   However my brother then calls Mofte a cheater saying he shouldnt reset his combat just because he was going to die... He then IP muted us which is pretty drastic but meh i can live with it... not long after that Mofte and my brother had gotten into another fight which my brother teleported from... i then started to attack Mofte and claw speced him which ment he died. Then he banned me from the server just because i killed him... i am unable to access my accounts which i think is totally unfair seeing as i havent done anything wrong... we checked the ::rules ingame so there is no reason that what we were doing is wrong or against the rules. as rule 2 states 'No rules in pking (GBS fights are your own risk) would just like to ask you if it would be possible to be un-banned and un-muted as it is totally unfair and illegitimate that we have been punished merely for the fact that Mofte couldnt take the fact that we had killed him...

Thanks

Try Kill Me (Banned + Muted account)
Try 2 Pk Me (Muted account)

p.s.please reply to let me know whats going to happen because i enjoy playing this server and was even considering donating.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter