Author Topic: In-Game Admin Application [Veeru]  (Read 158 times)

Offline Veeru

• Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
In-Game Admin Application [Veeru]
« on: January 25, 2011, 07:05:43 pm »
Name: Veeru

In-Game Name: Veeru

Where Do You Live: Canada

Time Zone: GMT - 5:00

Position Applying For: In-Game Moderator

Why do I think I should be picked: I think I should be chosen because I will be extremely helpful to newcomers and players that are experiencing problems. I will be willing to give any Admins or other Moderators in the server a hand with situations. As a lot of people would probably like would be the scamming to stop and I will make my it my #1 priority to stop scams, before then occur or in progress. I also will give beyond respect to Rene, Dan, and other Admins/Mods, and of course players. If there is rule breaking I will stop it immediately.

What can you do to improve Soulsplitpk: I could help with player situations, maybe if wanted I could help with simple coding but I think Rene if doing Excellent with that already, I also have a lot of experience with private servers I've played a lot made 2, but decided to quit making because couldn't find proper hoster, but yeah, I got some experience.

What can you do that no one else can: I can be on often from Sunday to Saturday unless something abnormal comes up. I could also get some donations going maybe. And get some newcomers to join

What have I done that qualifies me to get this position: I again also have experience with coding and I also have some as in being a Owner(Own Server), Mod(OwnPkscape)[Shut Down], & Admin(BandosScape)[2007](also shut down). But im ready to get back to it and help.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter