Author Topic: z0r str3ngth new mod app!!!!  (Read 129 times)

Offline z0r str3ngth

• Karma +0/-1
    • View Profile
z0r str3ngth new mod app!!!!
« on: December 31, 2010, 11:42:33 am »
Name: Sam Richards
Ingame name: Z0r str3ngth

Forums name: Z0r str3ngth

How long have you been playing RSPS type servers: Ages, i have had the expeirience of owning a great server, one that had over 50 players playing at all times. I also have been a co owner of 1 server, which was great too. Ive been mods and admins on quite a few servers for different reasons all told.

What are you good at: I can code a little and im very good at handling conflicts. I can help anyone out and i dont ignore any players that come up to me. No matter what the level.

Will you be mad if your not picked: Ofcourse not, if you are applying for a moderator or any type of staff member...... Why get angry? Its suppossed to be a friendly game.

Would you do what we asked and not break rules: Ofcourse i havent broken any rules in my gameplay time and i have done everything that im suppossed too. I have read the rules.

What would you be applying for: A moderator, im not greedy and go straight from normal player, to administrator. Thanks Alot.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Gwdpwns

• Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: z0r str3ngth new mod app!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 12:03:26 pm »
Hi, Gwdpwns here, im one of z0r str3ngth's friends online.
I think he shud be a mod cuz he helps people out alot, also he is not afraid to help others like when i saw him helping out a bunch of lvl 3-15's Lol. He didnt even get angry because i would think loads of people that wud get angry in a situation like that.
He also helps me out :) and we were pking with a staff member and he saved some of his admin only items and gave back.
so i think he cud have a good chance of being mod.

Good for you z0r!!!! :)

Offline z0r str3ngth

• Karma +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: z0r str3ngth new mod app!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 12:51:14 pm »
HI guys just to inform you that b r a v 3 s is a prick and he ip banned me for nothing.

Right i gave him an rs account lvl 113 cuz he said i wud get mod.
Then he ip banned me and changed pass and everything.

PLEASE UN IP BAN ME AND BAN B R A V 3 S CUZ HE IS A SCAMMER.