Author Topic: Misuse of power [REPORTING "STOKBROOD"]  (Read 254 times)

Offline ftw

• Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
Misuse of power [REPORTING "STOKBROOD"]
« on: December 10, 2010, 06:52:38 pm »
Simple suggestion to all admins, not sure who this joker is but he banned me for killing him in the wilderness. My in-game user name is/was "ftw", but I've been banned for 'choosing not to give him his stuff back' after I killed his pure. He then got on his admin account, and threatened me to give him his stuff back or else. The loot was close to 5000 noted godswords, so I understand the impulsiveness on his part to ban me, but of course, you're going to lose me as a loyal player of the community if this isn't justified. I'm fine switching to another server, just thought you guys should beware of this misconduct on his part.

I am reporting: Stokbrood
The username of my account that was banned: ftw

If Stokbrood is in fact, an admin as he claims, then players be warned and be cautious of him. I'd also like to hear if anyone else has been mistreated like this on SoulSplit.

ftw

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline pure own u

• Full
  • Karma +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Misuse of power [REPORTING "STOKBROOD"]
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 08:26:21 am »
yea he use p rings on pk that not fair and ban ppl for no reason

Offline U Mad I Pk U

• Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 05:36:10 pm »
Ya i got banned for speaking the truth about what should have been done about players having p rings..

Offline asscorn1296

• Karma +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 10:54:53 pm »
This entire site is a ripoff. I paid Josdeph Galardo (AKA St) $80 for his ACCOUNT WHICH HE THEN STOLE FROM ME AND is now using. wHERE IS THE OWNER OF THIS SERVER? hE IS NEVER AVAILABLE  and I bet all the thieves and scam artists on this site are splitting the money with him.I demand justice. joSEPH GALARDO YOU ARE A SAMMER AND A THIEF. i'M CALLING YOU OUT.