Author Topic: Multiple Things.  (Read 141 times)

Offline Burntoath

• Junior
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
Multiple Things.
« on: December 21, 2010, 04:28:36 pm »
Okay I'm gonna start off on a positive note :

I created a descent watermark for the server :) for those of you who don't know what a watermark is, it is basically a permanent 'signature' so that if ppl try to steal pics or clips our 'signature' is still there.

Here it is :

Now I'm fairly good with .gif files so for advertising purpose BEFORE this reset.... I made a tiny clip as teaser :P it has to do with how many players.. and economy... how apropiate RIGHT ?!.... well here it is...

Now on a less positive note. And nothing harsh is intended here im just a lil ticked off. remember that.

WTF is wrong here. instead of resetting completely, you should be backing up everyday, try that in the future? so when bs like this happens you can ip the fucker who started it (sorry cassy) and just go back to latest save. Another thing. Ive played this base a million times and to use p ring, you ahd to have certain rights so that even if this happened that it wouldnt work.... then with the other items, we made it so that certain rights and up couldnt trade, except for highest being the owner. or 'super-admin' . Now yes I've only been here 4 days who am I to judge the way you approach things? no... but to prevent all of this, there are simple ways to just patch it, and move on.... thanks for reading this if you even bothered... I'm still gonna stay but I'm outrageously ticked off :P there goes 4 days of my life ill never get back baha unless you fix it :D

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline luckycharm

• Junior
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple Things.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 07:53:13 pm »
yea there is alot more ways you could have fixed this without making alot of people leave. My question is why couldn't of you just deleted the p ring file then made that client gone so people would have to download the new one so then it would all be gone and nobody would lose anything except if u had p ring.. you would only lose p ring.

Offline Burntoath

• Junior
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 10:33:53 am »
yea there is alot more ways you could have fixed this without making alot of people leave. My question is why couldn't of you just deleted the p ring file then made that client gone so people would have to download the new one so then it would all be gone and nobody would lose anything except if u had p ring.. you would only lose p ring.

this kids idea is even EASIER. all you had to do was take out the p ring from client files so itd end up being some shitty item, and for the people who gave out the p rings etc. it would be a warning.

Offline love turkiye

• Full
  • Karma +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 06:14:08 am »
Nice Nice