Author Topic: My Suggestions  (Read 149 times)

Offline Eat My Ags

• Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
My Suggestions
« on: December 15, 2010, 09:04:02 pm »
Hello, Welcome to my Suggestions.

I am not trying to offend any staff at all, I am just speaking freely what I believe.

1. I believe that the staff should be more responsible with there Powers, such as no pking with P rings, and handing them out to there friends (THAT ARENT STAFF), I know a lot of people will most likely agree with me, or you can just erase the P ring Stats, and as well learn how to type, and don't be like "hey wats up, d00d??" and learn how to type properly, no "L33t" speak or however you call that crap. I also believe that the staff should act more mature, and I know most of the staff try to act mature but fool around sometimes and that's understandable you don't have to act serious all the time, I also believe that the staff should be more active. Not to offend you staff, you guys are pretty amazing!

2.  I believe that you should change the source of the server to 562 or just make 2 worlds if you guys can afford that, I recommend this because this would bring in more users everyday, I also believe that you guys should make a team on the forums called "Advertisement Team", that they advertise around, such as YouTube, etc.

3. Possibly make a new Training Area, that would actually work, like I know that ::goodtrain works perfectly, like I mean spread it out more. I also believe that it should be more easier to make money, and I know the only reason why us users, play this game (MoparScape Type Servers) is to enjoy free membership, explore stuff etc, compared to RuneScape you actually have to pay. Your still doing a great job SoulSplit with the coding you have done.

4. I believe that you should Promote one of your Moderators, because the I have one recommendation on who the promotion should be.

5. Read my Staff Application HAHA! :)

Sincerely.

Eat my Ags/Anthony :)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Burntoath

• Junior
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: My Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 03:35:13 pm »
Shouldn't need a team for advertising although its a great idea, but players if they are really truly dedicated they will make the effort to help out the server, but decent ideas i guess

Offline Cassy

• Hero
  • Karma +0/-4
    • View Profile
Re: My Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 05:22:17 am »
Answers:

1.Yeah we banned ROLAND and idk if STOK got BANNED to but yeah we banned em so no more P'RINGERS now.

2.Yeah we will when we get 200 Players.

3.No,we have enough training areas & we you can get 99 in CB SKILLS easy enough to.

4.Well I got promoted 2 days ago & I've been trying 2months to get HIDDEN ADMIN so yeah SPARXY will maybe get promotion to ADMIN.

5.WE DONT LOOK AT STAFF APPLY's WE IGNORE EM !!! (We choose who is worthy ourself)

P.S (Me,Sparxy & Asscorn1296) ARE advert team,we put out youtube videos 24/7.

Check out my new PK VID (Search ''Unluckybucket1'')

Zunafgoq

slots for cash
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 02:57:06 pm »
On this site you will be able to play igovye machines free
you only need to click on the picture with the game and wait for downloads.
Good luck at the tables!
igrovieavtomati.net